0

Back to reality

Posted by abie on 12:43 PM in
After 4 days of vacation, I’m now back to being a slave. I think my mind is still in vacation mode but there is a lot of work to do, so even though my mind is resisting, I have no choice.

Actually, we’re home almost the whole Holy week. Besides, Manila is the best place to be during holy week since there’s no traffic. We just dropped by our house in Bulacan last Saturday to check on our pigs and then went home after that.

Hope there would be more of these long vacations. I will surely miss every morning where we are always greeted by Bela’s warm smile. I will surely miss those days where we just had a quiet afternoon at home, just spending some quality time with our dear Bela. I will surely miss those days where we can just lay in bed the whole afternoon and sleep.

I will surely miss all of these things but it’s time to go back to work now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.