0

Online Shopping Addiction & Protection

Posted by abie on 1:18 AM in
Online shopping has been one of my favorite past time now. I discovered that there are a lot of online shops where I can buy lot of stuffs with prices that is way much cheaper if I buy the items directly from the stores. For the past two weeks, I have been ordering clothes, shoes, and school stuffs for my daughter. I always use my credit card in all of these purchases.

But I was just doing some reading and I found out that some costumers are scared to use their credit card for online purchases because they are afraid that they might be a victim of Identity Theft. I learned that Identity theft is one of the most common crimes now so people are really being careful when giving out their credit card information online.

But I also learned that consumers have ways to protect themselves from Identity Theft. There are a lot of tools available, like the LoudSiren fraud alert management system. Once you’re enrolled with this system of Loud Siren, they will notify you immediately by phone once a credit request had been made under your name and you have the option to deny or accept the credit request. This is one way of protecting yourself from Identity Theft.

So if you are interested, visit LoudSiren.com for more information and to avail of their $10 off promo when you sign up for a year.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.