1

Busy, Busy Week

Posted by abie on 8:58 PM in ,
I have been busy this week that’s why I was not able to blog hop and update my blog lately.

Here is a run down of my activities last week:

* I was on sick leave last Tuesday because of a very terrible headache
* Attended the MCS Team Building at Mimosa in Clark.
* Deployed PCs at the Immigration Section from Thursday to Friday that’s why I was out of my room for two days.
* Waited for my mom’s OB’s advice so we can admit my mom at Chinese General for her D&C.

I promise to finish all your tags this weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi abie.. busy nga :)

happy weekend.. have something for you here http://jpamirabueno.blogspot.com/2008/03/all-abmy-benaki.html..

happy weekend :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.