2

March Coffee (Fruit Shake) Meeting

Posted by abie on 12:01 AM in
I missed again the hot mommas meeting for this month. So sorry guys. I really would want to go but since I have to be with my mom, I was not able to. Hope I can really make it to our next month’s meeting. Hope I would still be able to see Apols before she leaves. Apols I still haveyour gift. LOL.

I’ll be waiting for your chikas, pictures and stories. I wonder what the topic was for this month’s meeting.

Jane, I’ll wait for the next meeting that you will be organizing. Hopefully, I will be able to attend this time.

Happy weekend again everyone.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi abie! oo, will set up one soon. when im better na hehe


hi Jane,

intay ko yung next mtg ng MBAP...

tc sis.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.