0

Trasylol side effects lawsuit claim attorney

Posted by abie on 10:18 AM in
Have you heard of the drug Trasylol? My friend who is a doctor mentioned it to me since I told her that my nanny’s aunt will be undergoing a cardiopulmonary bypass surgery. My doctor friend told me that some doctors use this medicine to reduce blood loss but recent studies have shown that this drug can increase the risk of kidney damage, heart attacks, and strokes.

I did some research about it so I can relay the information to my nanny and I just found out that a number of lawsuits have been filed against the maker of Trasylol because patients who have been given Trasylol have been experiencing complications after the surgery which they believe is caused by this drug.

So if you are one of those patients or you know someone who is, then you should start looking for a Trasylol side effects lawsuit claim attorney like O'Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath Texas injury lawyers to get a free consultation and advice since they are already investigating the cases nationwide regarding Trasylol drug.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.