6

Weird Dream

Posted by abie on 9:37 AM in

I had a dream last night about our Singapore trip. I dreamt that I was really disappointed about our Singapore trip when we arrived home because we we’re not able to go around. In the four days that we’re there, we we’re only able to visit Sentosa.

In my dream, apparently I had a “memory gap” again and totally forgot all the places that I included in my itinerary. And it was only when we arrived home that I realized that we we’re not able to go to the Under Water world in Sentosa, The Singapore Zoo and even the Night Safari.

I was really crying in my dream but Howell was still the calm person that I know and he is comforting me and was saying that we will just go back there soon to visit the places that we missed.

I was really glad when I woke up and found out that it is only a dream. So this reminds me that I should really prepare for our itinerary and write it down so we won’t miss any of the nice places that you guys suggested.

I must be really excited for this trip. Don’t you think?

6 Comments


hey abie!

enjoy your singapore trip. sentosa's amazing!! are you bringing bela with you?

cheerio!


read mine. read mine. pareho tayo!!!


too much worrying, sis. hahaha! go write the itinerary down. save it up as well in your phone's calendar. hehehe.


hi abie! haha, napanaginipan mo pa ha! you must really be excited then!

happy trip! when nga kayo alis ulit?

Anonymous says:

naku abie, halatang hindi ka excited ano? =D


Hi farah,

Yup sama namin si Bela.

Hi Pheng,

Thanks sa tip sis. I save ko sya sa calendar ng cp ko...hehehe

Hi Jane & Kelly,

Halata ngang di ako excited diba?...hehehe...July 10-13 kami. Abutan namin ang GSS. Pero sana may time kami for shopping.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.