1

more about me

Posted by abie on 12:41 AM in
I was tagged by Thea. Thanks for this sis.

I AM… Abie

I WANT… more time to spend with my family

I HAVE… 2 siblings.

I WISH… that we would be able to travel more this year.

I HATE… kiss ass person

I FEAR… to die before I see my grandchildren. (same as Thea)

I SEARCH… for world peace (Beauty Queen answer…LOL)

I WONDER…what my life would be if I’m not working at a foreign mission.

I REGRET…that I let go two of my best friends in college just because we had a petty quarrel.

I LOVE… my family so much

I ALWAYS… kiss Howell and Bela good night before they go to bed.

I AM NOT… the happy go lucky type as most people think I am. I still worry about a lot of things in life.

I DANCE… not

I SING… bad.

I CRY… easily. If I see someone crying, I end up crying with them.

I WRITE… just about anything in my life.

I WON… a science quiz bee, a math contest and a dance contest.

I AM CONFUSED…about one of my colleagues as he is really two faced.

I NEED… a break

I SHOULD…stop complaining about work and the people around me at work.

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS…that I should be thankful for all the day’s blessings that God has bestowed upon me and my family.

I’m tagging Peachy, Farah, Em and Big Eyed Gal.

1 Comments


nagawa ko na ito sa detour blog ko but thanks for tagging me mwah!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.