2

Another week...

Posted by abie on 2:35 PM in
It was another short and busy weekend for us.

Saturday, Bela had her first dental visit. (I will make a separate entry about it on Bela’s blog).

Sunday, we went to Little Gym for Bela’s class while Howelll went with my brother and cousin to watch the Pacquiao – Morales match. After class, Lolo Ben happily took Bela to Fun Ranch and enjoyed some of the rides there with his dear apo.

After Fun Ranch, we went to Shangri-La to exchange my bag at Baby Couture. I learned from a n@wie that Baby Couture bags have 1 year warranty and since the strap of my Sydney 07 bag is almost ripped off already, I decided to exchange it for a new bag. And they replace it right away with a new bag. I just have to pay P14.75 since the price of Sydney 07 increased by P14.75 since I bought it last October 2007.

Then we head straight home to attend the birthday party of my best friend’s son. Then we went to mass after the party.

I was so dead tired when we reached home that I immediately fell asleep when we went to our room. I’m looking forward to this week as this will be a short week and hopefully I’ll have the time this weekend to just relax, reflect and rest.

2 Comments


hi sis!

you got it all mixed up i guess :) si marquez kalaban ni pacman this time hehe :) ok lang, pareho nya naman tinalo eh! hahaha!


hahaha...halata bang wala akong interest sa boxing...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.