1

Coffee break ver. 1.2

Posted by abie on 11:30 AM in
Coffee break ver. 1.2 by Jan

If you were to suggest
summer venues in the Philippines,
what 3 get-away trips
would you recommend?


Howell and I both love the beach (although I’m not a fan of boat ride). It’s our perfect definition of fun and relaxation. So all the places that I will suggest are beaches here in the Philippines.

1. Bohol – tops our list. I will never get tired of Bohol. In fact almost every year, we come and visit Bohol. I love the place since it is not crowded and commercialized compared to Boracay. It’s really a perfect family get away. Every time we go there, we always get one relaxing vacation. Plus the people are really friendly, the resorts, hotels, transpo, food, etc are really affordable compared to other know tourist spots. Also, if you get tired of the beach there are a lot of nice and interesting places that you can visit in Bohol like the Chocolate Hills, the Loboc River or you can visit the old churches there.

.: @ Bohol Beach Club :.

2. Boracay – the ultimate beach party place.

@ Puca Beach Day 2

3. I haven’t been to Palawan (since I’m not keen in riding boats) but I would love to visit El Nido.


1 Comments


may boat kaya papuntang Bora!!!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.