0

To Rome we go

Posted by abie on 8:57 AM in
Two weeks ago, me and my office buddies went to the travel expo at the Mall of Asia to check out some good travel package deals. This has been an annual tradition for our group as we always go to the travel expo together every year. But the irony of it is that we have never traveled together internationally.

We have long been planning on where our first out of the country trip would be. Majority of us have already been to major countries in Asia like Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and a lot of us have already traveled to the United States. Luckily, when we went to the last travel expo, we we’re able to find an affordable airfare package to Rome. And so this has inspired us to start preparing for our long planned Italy trip.

I was tasked to search for affordable and great Rome hotels and since I’m really excited, I did my research already and discovered romaclick.com. What’s good about romaclick.com is that their hotels are at the heart of Rome. And if we are on a budget, they even offer Rome apartments that are affordable for travelers like us who are on a budget. I hope this trip will push through as I’m really excited already just thinking of the great and historical places that we can visit in Rome.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.