8

6 Quirky things about me.

Posted by abie on 10:58 PM in
Thanks to Jane, BigEyedGal and Yvelle for this. I had fun thinking what would be the top 6 quirky things about me.

The rules:

Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself.
1. I eat Milo for dessert.
2. I prefer rubber shoes and crocs over the “kikay” and girly shoes.
3. I am a certified Marc Nelson fan.
4. I love to watch reality shows like Amazing Race, American Idol, Survivor, etc.
5. I rarely watch shows from the local channels. The only local show that I watch is Eat Bulaga, Wish ko Lang, Star Talk and Showbiz Central.
6. I a certified SATC fan.

Now share yours Andrea, Chat, Sexy Mom, Eds, Jan and Apple.

8 Comments


thanks sis! we'll do this soon! :)

Anonymous says:

thanks for doing the tag, sis.

eat bulga ka pala. wowowee ako pag may time haha


so abie, who's your bet on AI?=) thankies for the tag!


Hi Jane,

Yup, kapuso ako eh...hehehe...

Hi Jan,

I'm for the Filipina girl. Although di nga ako nakakapanood ngayon eh.


hello, nagawa ko na po to eh.

ako din, like Jane, kapamilya. haha.


nice posting..........its always great reading such posts, this post is good in regards of both knowledge as well as information.


Thank you for another informative post! I appreciate your efforts.


This was just the information I was looking for, great resource.Thanks For Sharing.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.