0

Enrollment Time

Posted by abie on 12:39 AM in ,
I’m going to Toddlers Unlimited tomorrow to enroll Bela to their summer class. We decided to enroll her to the twice a week schedule to try it out first and we’ll decide from there on what we will do for the SY 2008-2009.

I initially wanted to enroll her to the thrice a week schedule but the lolo is so much against it. He said that Bela easily gets bored and he’s scared that Bela might be too bored already come June. And since my dad and my mom will be the one taking Bela to class, I have no choice but to agree with what my dad wants. LOL.

I prepared all the requirements: 2 pieces 2x2 picture, 2 pieces 1x1 picture (for the ID), photocopy of her immunization record and certificate from her pedia stating that she is fit to attend class (to follow since we won’t be visiting her pedia, not until March or April).

I’m so excited already!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.