3

Torture

Posted by abie on 10:57 PM in
My husband is a true blue FPJ fan. He loves collecting original FPJ DVDs and VCDs. I know that FPJ is really “The King” when it comes to action films. It is really non debatable. But have you heard him sing? For sure, you must have seen at least one of his movies and have seen him do a song and dance number as part of the scene in the movie (a song & dance number as one of the scenes in the movie is a trademark in Filipino movies). And oh boy, I really can’t take it.

So just imagine me, on our way home from Howell’s office, listening to FPJ while he is singing. I really feel tortured. LOL. Howell saw an album of FPJ in Quiapo containing collections of songs he used in his movies and he performed it himself. And Howell insisted that we listen to the album on our way home. I really wanted to get out of the car…LOL. And Howell was just laughing and having the time of his life while my ears almost bleed from listening to FPJ singing. LOL. Oh well, I guess that’s part of my job being his wife.

3 Comments


naku sis magkakasundo pala mga asawa natin. si donar binoto pa yang si fpj nung tumakbo syang presidente. at pag nagsisimba kami at nagtitirik kami ng kandila laging kasma si fpj sa tinitirikan namin. hahaha!


panalo!!!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.