0

Vegas again this 2008

Posted by abie on 1:25 AM in
If there is one thing that I enjoyed the most during our last US trip, it would be our 3 nights stay at Las Vegas. We drove all the way from Los Angeles with my friend and her husband just to give us an experience of Sin City. And now that we have our ten year multiple entry visas, we plan to go back there with our daughter traveling with us this time. Hopefully, if our budget permits, we will visit our friend in Los Angeles come October or November and then we will all drive again to Las Vegas.

As early as now, I have been checking sites where we can get the best deals in hotel accommodation. I’m also checking out the Las Vegas Shows as I want to watch the famous Cirque du Soleil show with my daughter. Hopefully, if all goes as plan, we will definitely have one great time again in Vegas.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.