3

Crepes & Cream Addict

Posted by abie on 2:22 AM in ,
Peachy was right, Crepes and cream is really addicting. LOL. We we’re able to try it yesterday when we dropped by at Robinson’s Place Ermita. And it was so tasty and delicious that I really can’t get it out of my mind. And so on our way home, I have to ask my dear husband to drop me off at the Midtown wind so I can buy crepes again. I tried the Savory ground beef this time while Howell still preferred the Hazelnut Banana Chocolate which he tried yesterday.

I can’t wait for my next crepe at Crepes and Cream.

3 Comments


grabe sobrang curious nako dito sa crepes na ito... sayang wasnt able to eat while we were in rob place. promise next time try ko na talaga


Better than Cafe Breton?


Hi ane,

Oo try mo. Super sarap talaga sya...hehehe

Hi Raft3R,

Hmm, Crepes & cream is more affordable than Breton and magkasing sarap lang...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.