1

Blego what?

Posted by abie on 11:56 PM in
Blego What?... from Farah

Rules: The person tagged must copy the word and paste the definitions of the word contributed previously by the people who did the meme. Link backs would be nice, but not necessary. The person tagged must then add her own definition in this format:
‘yourname.com’s definition’ and place your link.Being creative with the acronym is encouraged.Answer the following questions.tag 5 other people to do the meme.

Blego (evilwoobie.com’s definition) – n. an acronym of “blog ego”, which pertains to a blogger’s sense of self in the blogosphere.
Blego (ebooktechie.com’s definition) – n. bloggers’ blogging ego
Blego (nonstandardized.com’s definition) – n. a huge piece of lego. Haha.
Blego (dre.onewickedsoul.com’s definition) - n. an ego post of a big-headed-blogger *lol*
Blego (doorlight.ihousha.net’s definition) - n. a misspelled word.
Blego (janu-jenn.blogspot.com's definition ) - n. a plague in the blogsphere (I was thinking of plague-o, that's why).
Blego (ariella.blogspot.com's definition ) - n. blog ling-o (bloggers language, way of communicating)
Blego (elapot.wifespeaks.com's definition ) - n. a blogger with a lot of ego, sense of self-worth
Blego (wifeynibangis.blogspot.com’s definition) – n. (slang) the blogging self; I the blogger
Blego (howellabie.blogspot.com’s definition) – n. (acronym) B-loggers L-ooking for E-xtra G-imik O-nline (bloggers who are into paid blogging. LOL)

The Questions:

1) Do you know what your blog is really about, and can you write a one-sentence promotional material for it in a flash?
* My blog is about anything and everything under the sun. I don’t set a particular topic to write in my blog. I blog about anything that happens in my day to life as a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, an employee, or just the plain me.

2) Do you join social networks to promote your blog? If yes, do you hope to find friends in these social networks and in the process get regular readers of your blog?* I’m a member of a social network (w@w & n@w – if they are considered to be social network) even before I discovered blogging and I learn the wonderful world of blogging from the friends that I met in these social network.

3) Do you or do you plan to join ranking sites that put your blog in competition with others for popularity? If yes, do you or do you plan to monitor your stats regularly?
* I don’t want to join ranking sites but I regularly monitor my stats as higher stats means more opps for me. LOL.

4) Do you tweak your blog often in accordance with the tips you get from blogging guides and gurus? If yes, list the bloggers you visit often to obtain these tips.
* No, I just use my own style in blogging. And I think it works since readers (which majority of them are my friends) never gets tired of visiting my blog.

5) Do you think of your next post even if you have just written a new one? If yes, list your inspirations for posting, and/or some routines that you go through before posting.
* hehehe. Yes, I do that. That’s how much love to blog about my life.

let's see what peachy, jane, jacqui, kitts, mich would say about their blogs.

1 Comments


thanks for another tag abie! will do it soon :D

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.