0

Grand vacation at Riviera Maya

Posted by abie on 11:59 PM in
Ever since I gave birth to my daughter, my husband and I never really had a really intimate time together. Since both of us prefers to always include in our activity our dear precious daughter. We always have family bonding time together and all our weekend happenings should always be child friendly so we can always tag along our daughter with us.

But a lot of our friends advised us that we should still have our own quality time together as husband and wife. This can very well help preserve and nurture the love that we have for each other.

If I am to plan for a romantic getaway for me and my husband, I would choose a romantic vacation riviera maya style. Imagine having the white sand beaches of Riviera maya, plus Beach beds overlooking the Mexican Caribbean, hot tubs, spas, and a butler that will do everything for us. For sure, this will be one relaxing and great bonding time for me and my husband.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.