2

Pritson for Lunch

Posted by abie on 10:15 PM in
Our schedule for work every Friday is from 8:00 AM to 1:30 only and so it has been a tradition in our department that we would have lunch together every Friday. Each of the staff will take turns in taking care of the food and treating the whole department. And today, Mar, our Personnel Assistant treated us with a yummy taste of Pritson.

This is the first time for me to ate pritson and I really lost track already on how many wraps of pritson I ate. LOL. All I can remember is that it was really crispy and tasty. Too bad I won’t be able to let my family taste it as all of them have high blood pressure. LOL. But it was really delicious. I like it with the garlic and honey mustard sauce. I asked the attendant who prepared the pritson and it cost P4500 and it’s good for 30-35 servings already. Not bad right?

Thanks again Mar for the yummy lunch. So what’s the menu for next week?

2 Comments


OMG! Aris and I love pritson!!!! First tasted it in my friend's wedding.. Grabe! Dun talaga kami nakapila kesa sa buffet. LOL!


hehehe...kami nga di na lumayo sa serving plate...buti na lang kaunti lang kami sa admin...hehehe...si brian, tinabihan na yung litson, doon na sya kumain...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.