2

Break from Online Shopping

Posted by abie on 1:57 AM in ,
Peachy and I have been doing a lot of online shopping lately. All courtesy of our blogging money. You can read about my recent online grabs, which I posted on my other blog. This really makes me feel really, really rewarded as I was able to buy lot of stuffs for Bela and a little something for Howell.

Peachy even discovered another good site, which sells toys and other kids stuff - allaboardtoys.com. And the best things about it is it accepts payment through paypal. There are a lot of items on sale and I’m tempted again to shop. Too bad, I just made a withdrawal from my paypal account and it now has zero balance. Oh well, maybe it’s a sign that I should rest from online shopping for the mean time.

2 Comments


yang si peachy dami talagang nadidiscover ano??? visisted the site grabe gusto ko i hoard lahat ng baunan hahah for sophia this june!!!


Hi Jane,

Korek, galing talaga ni Peachy. Gusto ko nga din sana mag shop kaya lang wala na laman paypal ko...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.