1

Own Domain: My Decision

Posted by abie on 10:17 PM in
Thank you very much to all those who read my post and gave their suggestions and comments. You really helped me decide on what to do.

You’re all right; it’s really difficult to maintain 3 blogs. I just realized that since I only have 2 blogs now and I can barely catch up with all the messages in my chat box, with the tags and awards and I can barely blog hop (this, I really miss doing since I really enjoy reading all the stories that you share in your blog).

So what’s my decision? Since my dad enjoyed writing posts on Bela’s blog, I will turn over Bela’s blog to him. He is now a retiree and he is really bored at home since he is not used to being idle. So I gave him a crash course on blogging 101. He is still learning the tricks but for sure, in time, he will get used to the system of blogspot. I already enrolled Bela’s blog to Sponsored Review and my dad did the first 3 opps approved for Bela’s blog.

So eventually, I would just have 2 blogs to maintain after I fully turned over Bela’s blog to my dad. I will buy my own domain tomorrow, so while I’m still handling Bela’s blog, my new domain will soon be crawled by Google so it can be indexed in Google soon. So when I’m ready to fully maintain it, it will already be indexed in Google. I still can’t think what domain name to use as the one that I like (journeytolife.com) is no longer available.

Thanks again for all your suggestions sisters and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi abie. you missed the meet up yesterday. sayang.

jan ako natagalan, sa pagdecide kung anong domain name ko. i want something light kasi and i want something related sa posts ko. (eh since walang specific, about blog na lang tlga)

good luck on finding the perfect domain name! ;)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.