6

A wonderful surprise from dad

Posted by abie on 9:57 PM in ,
Every night since last week, Howell has been bugging me to let him use our laptop because he needs to finish something important. But I would always end up using the laptop since I have a number of opps to finish.

Last night, I was so lazy to check if there are any opps so I went to bed early. I saw Howell working on something in our laptop and I noticed that he moved the laptop away from my site. Around 12 midnight, he woke me up and said that he needs to go to my cousin to bring the video camera because my cousin needs to finish the video of one of their clients. Since I’m already too sleepy to react, I just said yes and went back to my sleep.

And so when Bela and I went down from our room this morning, Howell immediately turned on our TV and DVD player. I reacted negatively pa nga since I told him that he should have let Bela finish her milk first before turning on the TV. But Howell just smiled and waited for my reaction with what’s being played on the TV. And this is what’s playing (pardon the video as I only recorded it using my cellphone as the DVD file is too big for uploading).

What he was doing pala is he was selecting from our 2005, 2006 and 2008 Bohol pictures and he brought it to my cousin so my cousin can make an AVP out of the pictures. It was his surprise anniversary gift for me. I was really touched. Thank you so much dad.

And after watching the AVP, he asked us to prepare because we are going to Tagaytay for lunch. We had lunch at Moon Garden. Food was great, the place was very relaxing and we really had a great time there. After lunch we went to our favorite place where Bela can do horse back riding again. Since it was still hot, Howell and Bela only spend around 20 minutes riding the horse and we went home after that.

Thank you again dad for the wonderful surprise. I really love it. Hope you won’t ever change. I love you very much.

6 Comments


ang sweet abie =) pramis! uy i like the song, what's the title and who sang it? dagdag ko sa imeem ko.


awwwww. sweeeet naman!


HI ems and jane,

Sobrang na touch nga ako kay howell eh...hehehe. Na surprise talaga ako...

Ems,

Title ng song is Three Little Birds by Bob Marley. Yan yung sinasabayan na kanta ni Bela pag pinapatugtog namin sa car...heheh

tc mga sis.

Anonymous says:

so sweeeet! :D


awww so sweet! happy anniversary to you both! halos sabay pala tayo! :D


Hi Kelly,

Sweet nga eh. Minsan ganyan yang si Howell, bigla na lang nang su-surprise...hehehe..

Hi Mich,

Magkasunod lang tayo ng anniv...hehehe...Belated Happy Anniv din

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.