0

On Sitemap

Posted by abie on 1:08 AM in
I tried searching for the URL of Bela’s blog from Google to check if it is already indexed in Google but it didn’t return any search results. So after 3 months of actively posting, I was really disappointed to found out that it still hasn’t been indexed in Google.

I was researching about Sitemap this afternoon after learning from Thea that submitting my blog’s sitemap can help speed up the indexing of my blog and is a good search engine placement tool. I will try to do more research about it and hopefully it can really help in indexing my other blog in Google. I already tried applying for four paid blogging sites but I only got approved from one of the sites since my blog is not indexed yet in Google.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.