6

Wooohooo

Posted by abie on 6:08 PM in ,
It’s the first day of another month again. I’m so proud to say that even though Google smacked my page ranking from 2 to 0, I was still able to earn enough for this month. In fact, ever since I started paid blogging, January has been my highest earning month. Hope it will continue be this way in the coming months. I’m so proud to say that all my hard work has paid off since I was able to save a good amount of money. Let’s just say I can use it to enroll Bela to the summer class in one of the preschool that I’m considering or I can enroll Bela for another quarter at Little Gym. As what Ems always says, paid blogging is really very rewarding. I’m really thankful to all the mommy bloggers that I met for introducing me to this wonderful world of paid blogging especially to Peachy & Jane. More opps for us in the coming months (LOL) and happy weekend again everyone!!

6 Comments


wow abbie, you can enroll bela in school with paid blogging earnings? galing hehehe :) congrats sis :)


May ads by goggle na ako! hehe


here's to more opps to all us paid bloggers out there. :)


woohoo! isnt paid bloggin great sis?!?! WE SHOULD HAVE DONE IT SOONER NOH?


hi abie,

totally agree with Jane!! I should have joined the blogging world last year pa..baka madami na ako na-shop at baka nabili ko lahat blogging money ko bags :) Hahaha!

Thanks also for the blogging help ha :) I am earning few $ na..pero ok lang just started january pa lang naman. hehehe!


Hi Issa,

Naku summer class lang naman kaya mallit lang din yung earnings ko compared sa matatagal na sa paid blogging...hehehe.. Pero super thankful pa din.

Hi Jane,

Sayang nga, sana noon pa natin na discover to, noong $1 is to P55 pa. Dami siguro natin lalo na shopping.

Hi Jacqui,

Naku cgurado kung nakisabay ka sa amin, madami ka na LV bags...hehehe. Slowly mag pick up na din earnings mo nyan. Good luck sis.

Hi pheng,

More opps talaga for all of us.LOL.

Take care mga sisters.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.