0

My Aunt = Bible Study

Posted by abie on 4:03 PM in
I dreamt of my aunt who past away 4 year ago last night. If there is one thing that I would remember of her, it is her genuine desire to preach the word of God. She is a volunteer catechist in our parish and everyday they would visit the different areas in our vicinity to conduct Bible Study to the kids. She is so passionate about this because she really wants to help in spreading the good news of God. When we we’re kids I remember we always have story telling session from my aunt of the different bible stories and we would fondly listen to her. By doing this, she is already installing in us our love for God.

And so when I was browsing the net last night and accidentally discovered the site of BibleKeeper.com, I can’t help but remember my aunt and reminisce all the times we spent together. For sure, my aunt would be the number one visitor of this online bible site since she can easily read Bible Verses online and even get bible study tools with just one click of the button. All she has to do is do a search either by book, chapter and verse or by specific word search and she can easily locate the bible verse that she is looking for which she can use for her bible study sessions. The site is really useful since it is available in 28 languages and it even has Christian Finance articles, Christian Leadership blog and a collection of classic Christian hymn lyrics.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.