0

Bad Day

Posted by abie on 12:14 AM in ,
I really had a terrible day today. First, I was 10 minutes late from work today (So Raft3r, you’re right. It's really impossible for me to meet my goal of 0 tardy for February. LOL). Then it was one long day for me since I worked overtime. And the worst part is my 2 PC got infected by a virus.

One of my officemates asked for my help since she can't open her flash drive. I plugged it in my standalone PC & tried to format it but it still didn't work. So I disconnected it & tried plugging it on my network PC, & argghh, I received an alert that the flash drive is infected. Good thing our Anti virus software was very effective that it was able to stop the trojan virus before spreading it to the network.

So now I need to backed files from my 2 PC as I need to format it to remove the virus. Looks like I’ll have another long day on Monday.

And I also like to apologize to all my YM contacts who received weird messages from me. It's one of the effects of the virus. And thanks to Peachy & Gelo for again taking care of my YM account.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.