4

Paypal to BPI: Success

Posted by abie on 11:06 PM in ,
I made a withdrawal from PayPal to my BPI account last February 18, 2008. The status of the transfer was changed from Pending to Completed the next day. And when I checked my BPI saving account, the amount transferred was reflected to my account on February 21, 2008. So it just took PayPal 3 banking days to transfer the funds to my local bank account.

I was not charged with any processing fee as the amount I transferred is more than P7, 000. Although the exchange rate (P39.28 = $1) is a little lower than the prevailing exchange rate.

So for those who are planning to withdraw to their local bank account, I can attest that this new service of paypal really works.

4 Comments


oh eyelovet abie!

i am planning to transfer my earnings in my paypal account to my bpi account pa naman pero ill wait till mag $200 muna sya hehehe.. :)

thanks for this!

Anonymous says:

Hi sis! Can I ask you a question? I want to know lang BPI's Bank Code. I'm planningkasi to transfer na lang from Paypal to BPI eh. Thanks :)


uy wow talaga? ok na ito?

hmmm, tempting ito!!!

Anonymous says:

Hi, I just want to ask what card you using sa BPI? Kasi what I have is the BPI Express Teller ung International...eh maestro cya eh...diba dapat VISA, Mastercard and so on? Tsaka wla to 3 digit sa likod e...Please enlighten me...Thanks.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.