0

#1 Stretch Mark Cream

Posted by abie on 1:00 AM in
I just got the good news that my best friend just gave birth to a healthy baby boy. So my husband and I visited her at the hospital. She was so overjoyed with the coming of the new baby. She has been raving about how much joy their baby is giving to their life specially to her and her husband.

But while she was happy with the coming of the baby, there is one aspect in her pregnancy that she really hated the most and that is her stretch marks. She asked me if I have stretch marks since I already gave birth also and she was so shocked when I told her that I don’t have any stretch marks at all. Thanks to the stretch mark cream that I used, I was able to prevent stretch marks during my pregnancy.

But I warned her that she shouldn’t just be buying any kind of stretch mark creams. There are a lot of available stretch mark creams in the market claiming that they are effective, but would just be a waste of money. So I told her to buy only revitol stretch mark cream as it is proven to be very effective in preventing stretch marks.

My friend was so thankful for all the information I shared to her about stretch marks. At least there is still a chance to erase all her stretch marks and go back to her flawless skin.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.