6

Super Affected

Posted by abie on 11:12 PM in
I can’t even think how I can be able to blog about it. I can’t accept the result of the amazing race. I was kind of expecting that Marc and Rovilson will arrive second at least if they will not win. But I have already foreseen that it will all boils down to the mental challenge.

I think Marc and Rovilson made a wrong decision in making Rovilson do the road block. They could have predicted from the clue that it is something related to geography and Marc could have done a better job since it looks like he knows his flags.

But in fairness, Colin and Adrian deserve to win also since they did a good job too. It’s just that it’s really difficult for me to accept the fact that the Philippine team didn’t win when in fact they are one tough team to beat. Just thinking about the final result of TARA makes me feel sad talaga. Super affected ako, promise…LOL.

But I know Marc & Rovilson really did a good job. They really made the Filipinos proud since they race fair, they made us laugh and they really entertained us. So to Marc & Rovilson, congratulations and we’re all proud of you. Truly, you made the Filipinos proud!!!

6 Comments


waah!!! abie, same here. i felt so affected. i really felt bad. huhuhu. but they made the season the best TARA can have.


Hi Chat,

Correct. Kahit di sila nanalo, the fans would still remember how good they were.

Pero di ko pa din ma overcome ang feeling...sad pa din ako...huhuhu


hi abie! ako din affected hahaha! i miss the show already. kailan kaya ang marathon show? :)


sisses. read the article on inquirer posted monday, 02.18. you won't feel bad anymore. eto teaser from the article, "adrian & collin won $100,00 but marc & rovilson didn't go home empty-handed. they won a total of close to php2 million plus a trip to africa". so there, let's be happy for them, yoki!=)


Hi Maybelle,

AKo din, I miss the show already and I miss papa Marc...huhuhu...


Hi Jan,

Wow talaga...hanapin ko nga yang article na yan. Baka meron pang Feb 18 issue dito sa office. Thanks for letting us know sis. At least, I feel a little better now.

Anonymous says:

hi abie

me too, super super affected. i'm the #1 of rovilson pa naman. & let marc down..huhuhu

but anyway, it was an entertaining race.i'm sure they will be included in amazing race all star!

i'l watch out for that :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.