0

crepes & cream, shopping, etc

Posted by abie on 10:41 PM in ,
Howell was on holiday yesterday (President’s Day) so they (Bela and Howell) fetched me at the office. They arrived just a couple of minutes before the office closes so Bela was able to play inside my room and visit some of her ninangs and my other officemates. We left the office around 5 PM and we then head to Robinson’s Place Ermita. We first went to BPI, as I need to fill up some forms for my credit card transaction. It was already past six when I finished my transactions with BPI and we’re all very hungry.

And I remember how much Peachy and Gelo love the crepes at Crepes and Cream. So we trooped to the Midtown wing and ate our merienda at Crepes and Cream. I tried the Sweet crepes with Strawberry while Howell tried the Banana Hazelnut. And Peachy was right, it was really delicious. I wanted to try the savory beef but I’m already full. Maybe next time.

After eating merienda, we checked out the stores at the 3/F. And as usual, we ended up shopping for Bela again. I posted my shopping kwento here on my other blog.

We love the Midtown wing of Robinson’s Place. It’s really spacious and it’s not crowded. I was not really feeling well when they fetched me since kakagaling ko lang sa sakit, but after doing some shopping, bigla ako nagging ok. Lakwatsa lang pala gamot sa sakit ko. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.