0

About my Money

Posted by abie on 11:46 PM in
Last week, I just got a call from one of the credit card companies and they are offering me a credit card. I’m really looking for a great credit card company where I will get my card but with all the available credit card companies out there, I really feel confuse as to where will I apply. Some of them offer 0% on balance transfers or some of them even offer rewards and cash backs. With all these offers that I have been receiving in the mail or through phone, the more I get confused and lost that I sometimes get tempted to just grab the first offer that I received.

But of course, it would really be better if I can review all the deals that credit card providers offer so I can really choose the best card for me based on my preferences and requirements. It’s a good thing I discovered the site of aboutyourmoney.co.uk. Form their site I can compare all the credit card deals from credit card providers in just a matter of seconds. Credit cards are grouped based from customers’ needs. Like credit cards that offer 0% Balance Transfers are grouped together, cards which offer Cash back & Rewards are grouped as one or cards that have Standard Interest Rate on Purchases can be found in one category. They even have a list of the top 10 credit cards in UK. And what’s good about their site is once I made my choice, I can easily apply online.

Aboutyourmoney.co.uk does not concentrate on just Credit Card offers. They also have a page where customers can compare Home Insurance Quotes and Car Insurance instantly. And they are also grouped according to the clients needs like insurance that offers discounts, Car Insurance for women or for those over 50 years old.

I’m so happy that I discovered Aboutyourmoney.co.uk. They can really help me get the best in every single centavo that I will spend. Do check them out now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.