0

Silent War: Update

Posted by abie on 10:37 AM in ,

Howell must have read my blog yesterday as he called me in the office explaining his side. In fairness to him, nagkasalisi nga lang talaga kami. And since he accidentally left his phone sa office, of course nobody was answering when I called him. So all is well na sana as he said sorry and I love you over the phone. Kaso he confessed na sa sobrang bad trip nya, he threw his phone and looks like it’s already broken. He also cut his sim card into 2. So instead of me feeling ok about it, the more I get pissed. Hello, I maybe shopaholic but I’m not rich. hehehe. So I really find it stupid and a waste of money to do something like that.

So I was still pissed when I reached home. He was already talking to me as if nothing happened. We have to go to the grocery but since I was still pissed I asked that they do the grocery without me.

Come bed time, he was playing with Bela. And when Bela was already asleep, he hugged me and said sorry. And that’s it, syempre di ko din sya kaya tiisin noh. So kiss and make up na!!

Regarding the phone. It is still working when he tried it this morning. But I have to get a new sim card from Smart.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.