3

Anniversary Celebration @ Tagaytay

Posted by abie on 12:56 PM in ,
I was not able to post our pictures when we last went to Tagaytay as I was too lazy to download and resize the pictures. But I was able to find time last night to select and resize them so I’m sharing it with you guys now.

.: while waiting for the food to be serve :.

.: at the "kubo" :.

.: kubo floating in the water lily pond :.

.: love birds :..: with "wowo ben" :..: dad & bela in the garden :..: enjoying the garden :.

As what I mentioned in my last post, we had lunch at Moon Garden. The place is really nice and you might want to try it out if you want to have a quiet lunch. They serve breakfast from 7 AM – 2 PM. Lunch and dinner is by reservation only.


3 Comments


Fun times, indeed!

Want free Friday's gc? Visit my blog 4 details.


dude, pinatulan ko na ang promo mo...hehehe


how cute nman the little girl is:)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.