0

Our 2008 Travel Plans

Posted by abie on 1:50 AM in
Hubby and I have been talking about our travel plans for this year. Since we are planning to have another baby next year, I told him that I want to have at least three more travels for this year. Be it domestic or international travel as long as I have one travel to the US.

I have been to Los Angeles twice already and so if ever we will push through with our US trip this year, we are planning to visit our friend in Orlando this time. I know my daughter would still be too young to enjoy the rides at Disney World and so we’re eyeing to visit Sea World as we know how much he loves animals and for sure, Sea World would be a definite hit for her.

Everything is still in planning stage as we have to consider a lot of things like our schedule and most importantly our budget. We don’t have to worry about accommodation as our friend is so willing to let us stay in their house. So I just need to allot a budget for our airfare and pocket money which should include a big bulk for purchasing theme park admission tickets. So as early as now I have been checking sites where I can purchase discounted Sea World Tickets so I can start making my budget and who knows, maybe we can get to visit Sea World before the year ends.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.