0

Our alternative: Homeschooling

Posted by abie on 12:55 AM in
As most of you know, I already started searching for a preschool for my daughter. We have visited a number of preschools already and most of them are only offering a five times a week schedule. For now, I’m only looking for a school that offers a three times a week schedule because I think that a five times a week schedule is still too much for my daughter. But I learned after calling a number of preschools that I only have a limited option for such school. Another problem that I encountered is that, I was able to find a good school that offers a three times a week schedule, but is a little far from our house. This means that my daughter has to endure a long travel at least three times a day to get to school and we don’t want her to experience that.

We have a lot of concerns in enrolling our daughter to a preschool this summer and so I have been searching the net for other alternatives that we can take. While I was doing some research, I was able to find out an alternative that we can consider, which is home schooling. I found out about The Southern Baptist Academy Homeschool. Parents can teach their kids on their own pace and they can seek help and assistance from The Southern Baptist Academy trained professionals. Parents are provided with tools that can aid them in their homeschooling process such as online tools, DVDs, videos, audio files and printed materials.

I’m a little concerned before because I’m really having a hard time looking for the best schooling for my daughter. But after reading about the Southern Baptist Academy, I feel a little relieve knowing that I have an alternative to consider.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.