2

Wednesday morning traffic

Posted by abie on 12:28 PM in
We left the house a little late this morning, as I have to give some instructions for Howell regarding our online orders. It was raining a little bit and we we’re greeted by a heavy traffic on our way to the terminal where I will take my ride. Good thing I was able to ride an FX with an efficient driver who knows how to get his away around the Manila and Makati traffic. So I arrived at 7:54 AM in the office. I’m targeting for zero tardiness this month. Hope I will be able to achieve it.

2 Comments


Walang late?
Really?
Hehe


Yah, yah...wala pa akong late for Feb...and one week na lang before feb ends...so posible dude, kaya ko to...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.