0

Plan your wedding with WeddingChannel.com

Posted by abie on 1:10 AM
One of my friends is getting married this March and she has seek my help in preparing for her dream wedding. I love every aspect about Wedding Planning. This brings back memories of how my then husband to be and I prepared for our big event. We are both hands on when it comes to all the preparations. We meet all suppliers personally, we do ocular visits of our prospective venue, we canvass and we do research on the net and asked for feedbacks from previous clients of our prospective supplier.

All in all, I can say that we really did have the wedding of our dreams. And one of the major factors that contribute to the success is the help that we got from WeddingChannel.com. I subscribed to WeddingChannel.com and it is where I got all the information like directory of local vendors, wedding store and I even found the designer of my gown from them. Even the emails of the tips and advices that I got from them is really very helpful for our wedding planning.

So I asked my friend to register also to WeddingChannel.com so she too can get help in planning for her dream wedding.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.