0

Thank goodness for balance transfer

Posted by abie on 2:07 AM in
We just purchased a new high end PC which my husband can use in doing the lay outs for his photography business. He has been complaining for the longest time already on how slow our laptop is. And sometimes he has to fight his way so I can give him a chance to use the laptop in the evening.

We have been delaying the purchase for this new PC since we really don’t have an allocated budget for it. Good thing I was able to avail of the Credit Card Balance Transfer promo so I was able to transfer my balance and have the payment deferred at 12 months. This would be a much easier set up for us since we will pay for the purchase of our new PC in a much lighter installment plan which won’t have a drastic effect with our monthly budget.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.