1

My Future Investment

Posted by abie on 11:45 AM in
I have been into paid blogging for about four months now and I can say I have earned a considerable amount of money from it. I have used the money that I earned from blogging for all my online shopping and I just realized that I should have saved a part of it so it will go to something more worthwhile.

I have been researching the net for a good investment that I can take for my blogging earnings and I found an interesting way to invest my blogging earnings. I discovered the site of Monex. Monex is the number one coin dealer in the US. I can purchase 90% Silver U.S. Coin Bag, or a 40% Silver U.S. Coin Bag, a Silver American Eagles or a Silver Canadian Maple Leafs.

I’ll just check their site for up to date silver prices and price charts so I can review which investment will work best for me.

1 Comments


Get well soon!

Lizzz
zitrozil.net
Justlizzen.com

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.