0

Try Kava

Posted by abie on 10:46 PM in
When my daughter turned six months, she was allowed by her pediatrician to start taking solids. We never think twice and we preferred to give her all organic foods to make sure that we give her only healthy foods.

And so we come to discover the many benefits that organic foods can give to our body. So my husband and I started to make it a habit to prefer organic foods for us as well. And so I was really happy to discover the many organic products from Kava Farms. They have kava roots, kava drinks, kava paste, and even kava capsules. My favorite is the Kava instant drink mix which comes in different flavors so I get the same benefits of kava root without its bitter root taste.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.