4

Sick Again

Posted by abie on 11:59 AM in
I have been sick since Friday so I haven’t been updating my blog. Can you imagine, I haven’t touched my laptop for three days and I was able to control myself on not to check if there are any opps available. I must have been really sick then. LOL. I was down with colds and cough and I have fever since Friday. My mom gave me medicines to take. My cough is ok now and fever is gone although I still feel that my body is still too tired and I’m still nanlalata.

We just stayed at home from Friday to Sunday so I was able to rest and sleep. Hubby told me that I should stop staying up late to check for opps. We’ll see….sayang din kse extra kita. LOL.

I still owe you guys a lot of tags and awards. And don’t think I’m ignoring all your messages and comments for me. I will try to catch up with them soon.

4 Comments


get well soon sis!


pagaling ka!!!


hala, pano ka ba naman tataba nyan :p pwede ko bang idonate baby fats ko sayo? hihi

take it easy, sis! :D


Hi Eds, Raft3r & Kitts,

Medyo ok na ako ngayon. Konting ubot sipon na lang. Although looks like nahawa na ng sipon sa akin si Bela...huhuhu

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.