0

I need to finish my graduate degree

Posted by abie on 10:06 PM in
I just received an email from our Personnel officer reminding me to start doing my performance appraisal report since it is due to be submitted in just a couple of months. I then reviewed my last year’s appraisal and I remembered that finishing my graduate degree was part of my last year’s career development plan and it’s been a year now and I still haven’t finished my graduate degree.

I have been busy with performing my duties as a mother and I’m working full time as well that I was not able to find the time to finish my graduate degree. Right now, I’m looking at the different online degree programs being offered as this might be the answer so I may finally finish my IT graduate degree.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.