0

BibleKeeper.com – Your Online Bible Resource

Posted by abie on 3:28 PM in
When asked what my wish is for my daughter, I always answer them that I asked for nothing more except that she grows up to be healthy and God fearing. I grew up in a Catholic home where we are taught that thee is an ultimate being above us all. I can say that we are quite a religious family and we always rely on prayers and we always put God as the center of our lives. One of the most precious gifts that we received during our wedding was a Bible from my husband’s brother who is a priest. I remember my mother in law is always saying that a Bible should be one of the first things that we should have in our house. And we keep it by our bed stand to read Bible verses to inspire our day to day lives.

But I was happy to discover that I can still read the bible even if I don’t have a physical bible at home or in the office because there is now an Online Bible. I discovered BibleKeeper.com, a Bible Online site available in 28 different languages. The site is so user friendly since I can just search for any Bible verse by using specific text search or by book, chapter and verse. I’m so happy I discovered BibleKeeper.com as I can now read Bible verses even if I’m at the office.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.