0

Moving?

Posted by abie on 10:42 PM in
My best friend just gave birth to a healthy baby boy last month. When she was pregnant, they decided that they move in first in the house of my friend’s parents as she is having a sensitive and difficult pregnancy. Her mother insists that they stay there so they can take care of my friend.

But now that she has given birth, they plan to move to their newly purchased house. They know that moving is a stressful process more so now that they have a baby. But I told them that moving would be less stressful if they hire a reputable moving company. And so I told them to visit the site of ServiceNetwork. They have a network of different reputable moving companies and my friend can easily get a moving quote online and get in touch with the movers right away.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.