0

Last Friday – Travel Expo, Shopping, Etc

Posted by abie on 12:48 AM in ,
Last Friday, we went to the Travel Expo at SMX in MOA. The exhibit hall was big and it was really filled with a lot of Travel Agencies that offers good deal for domestic and international travel.

Unfortunately I was not feeling well already so I just grab and grab brochures and prices for Singapore packages but I didn’t find the time to review it, as I was already feeling dizzy. After going around the exhibit hall, we finally decided to have our merienda, as we’re all very hungry already.

We met up with my good friend Dennis and we ate at Tokyo Café. I just had crepes, as I just want something sweet because I’m still feeling a little nauseous. Howell met us there also.

After eating, we all decided to go home as we still have other appointments in the evening. On our way to the parking lot, I saw the 50% off sign at Mossimo. And I’m a big fan for Sale, so I went inside and was able to grab a pair of clothes again for Bela. Then we dropped by Astrovision also as Howell wants to grab some DVDs and VCDs.

After a tiring day, we just had dinner and I fell asleep instantly. The next day, I am down with a fever. That’s what you get from too much malling & shopping. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.