0

Looking for a job?

Posted by abie on 12:24 AM in

I just received a text message from my best friend today and she told me that her husband just lost his job. She was really worried and depressed and her husband was twice as depressed as her for what happened. I just told her that things like that happen and all her husband can do now is start looking for another job instead of dwelling on what happened.

I told her that her husband can visit the attorney jobs blog of A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc to look for the latest job opportunities for his field. They have the best recruiters which can help his husband match the right job for him. They have good reputation and good record of successful placement that’s why they have a good relationship with the best companies in the industry.

In time, my friend’s husband can surely find a job with the help of A.E. Feldman Associates.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.