4

More Hoorah to Dad!!

Posted by abie on 1:29 AM in
Looks like 2008 is a really good year for Howell. He took his exam this afternoon to upgrade his MCSE 2003 certification to MCTS 2008. He passed the exam and he even got a perfect score. Good job Dad!!

By passing this exam, he automatically gets certified in Windows Server 2008 Application Services, Configuring Network Infrastructure and Configuring Active Directory. He just took one exam for all the three certification since he is already a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.

Congrats again Dad!! You really make me & Bela proud. And I promise I will review for my exam also, after I’m done with all my opps. LOL.

4 Comments


Congratulations, Howell!


nangangamoy savory na!
hehe


uy libre howell!


HI farah, raft3r and ems,

thank u very much.

Naku sana nga manlibre. Eh nag babalak na bumili ng bagong accessories sa cam nya eh...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.