5

And the journey continues to Africa

Posted by abie on 8:35 AM in
Oh my, oh my. This is the best leg of the Amazing Race Asia for me. They went to Cape Town, South Africa for this leg. Africa is really my dream vacation. I would trade going to Paris if I’m to choose between the two. But I think, it would just be a “dream vacation spot” for me since it would be impossible for me to go there because it is too expensive.

So I was really excited while watching this episode. (Plus the fact that this is the last leg before the finale).

I was really happy with the teams who made it to the finale three. They are really the teams that I’m rooting for. I was surprised when the dancing mums cried when they left the center for the children with AIDS. I always see them to have tough personality and I can’t imagine them crying. But hey, as mothers who wouldn’t feel sad about the plight of those kids in the center.

I was so happy too that Marc and Rovilson claim back their position for number 1. And oh men they we’re so lucky that they won an all expense paid trip to South Africa. So they will go whale watching and enjoy the safari again. Oh boy, this two are really lucky. And for me, even if they don’t win the race, it’s like they still won a million bucks since the African Safari trip is worth P500,000 – 1M already. But of course, I would still want them to win. So good luck Marc & Rovilson. Hope you’ll bring home the bacon next week.

5 Comments


OMG! buti na lang abie you give updates on TARA, wasn't able to watch kasi kagabi. finally, marc and rov is #1 again. go go philippines!


yehey, go team Philippines! :)


Hi Chat & Issa,

Sobrang excited talaga ako kaya blog agad ako after watching...hehehe

Go Team Philippines...


Africa?
Really?
Puro ahas don at mga kweba?
Takot ka sa mga yon, diba?
Hehe.
Check my blog!
You won GC sa Friday's!!!


Dude,

Africa...ibang level ang ahas at kweba dun...di ka level ng sagada...hehehe...Tsaka sasakay lang naman ako sa truck no, di naman ako makipag interact sa mga animals..

tsala sabi ko nga, pangarap na lang to. Unless pagbigyan ni Vicky Morales ang sulat ko sa Wish ko lang...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.