0

Health Coverage for my Parents

Posted by abie on 9:59 PM in
When I arrived home from work yesterday, I found out from my aunt that my mom is having high blood pressure again. Ever since my parents lost their medical insurance coverage when my brother resigned from work, it would be very rarely that you will be able to convince them to go and visit a doctor for their regular checkup. They would always be thinking of the money they have to shell out to pay for the doctor’s fee, the laboratory exams and even the medicines.

I’m convince that my parents, specially my mother, needs to visit her doctor regularly to monitor her health since she has a high blood pressure. But I’m pretty sure that there is no way I would be able to convince her to visit her doctor regularly specially if involves money.

So I talked to my brother and we agreed that we would be getting a health insurance for both my mother and my father. This way, they can always rely on their health insurance for all their medical needs. I just have to get an insurance quote so my brother and I can talk about it and get a medical health insurance for my mother and my father as soon as possible.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.