0

All work, no Play

Posted by abie on 1:36 AM in ,
That’s what I would be this weekend. There will be some carpet cleaning to be done this weekend and they need two systems administrators per day to supervise the cleaners in disconnecting the PCs and connecting it back to the network when the carpets are dry already. That would mean a whole day of work, as they need to finish all three floors during the weekend.

My boss asked us if we want to work during the weekend and of course who would say no to extra cash. So I said yes for overtime work. I initially volunteered to work from Friday to Sunday, but I figured at least I need one day during the weekend to rest and be with my family. So I just volunteered to work for Saturday and Sunday. That means I won’t be able to go with Bela at Little Gym.

But I promise dad, once I get my overtime pay, I will buy something special for him and Bela.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.