0

Beginner’s Luck, Vegas and Howell’s Collections

Posted by abie on 12:49 PM in
I just got a private message from my good friend Rafter and he is now in California after his three months training in Baltimore. He just watched the US Open and next week, he will be watching Janet Jackson’s concert too. I think he is also scheduled to go to Las Vegas.

I so envy him. I wanted to go to California and Las Vegas too. Las Vegas has been one of my favorite cities since I can just be spontaneous and have non stop fun. But since I am not a gambler, I just tried playing the slot machines just to have a feel of the gambling life in Las Vegas and I got really lucky as I won $100. That is 400 pieces of quarters. My husband got really excited since he wants to collect all the quarters for all the US states so he got really busy checking all the 400 quarters to check for all the quarters that are missing in his coin collection.

Well that is just my husband. He really loves collecting all sorts of things. His current collection now is the new dollar coins from Collectibles Shopping network which I think contains the seal of all the US presidents. Who knows, someday this will become rare collections? We can really make good money from it.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.